IMAP Specialist Webinar Series - Building a Wholesale, HNW and Not For Profit Client Base
Join us in a series of 3 webinars to understand how to build successful strategies for wholesale and NFP clients.
The leading panel of experts will discuss how to attract clients, keep clients as well as how to convert prospects. Series moderated by Greg Miller (Wealth Market).
Wholesale & HNW Clients
Monday 19th April 12PM-1PM AEST
- How to identify wholesale clients
- Are all HNW clients considered wholesale clients?
- What wholesale and sophisticated clients want
- David Andrew (Capital Group)
- Paul Ashworth (Cameron Harrison)
- Simon Carrodus (The Fold Legal)
Not For Profit Clients
Wednesday 21st April 12PM-1PM AEST
- How are NFP client requirements different from retail investors?
- What are common portfolio management requirements?
- How to price services for NFP and Charities
- Alex Pikoulas (Lipman Burgon & Partners)
Friday 23rd April 12PM-1PM AEST
- Engagement strategies for Wholesale and HNW clients
- What investment capabilities should you need?
- What are the adviser attributes that make for success in these markets?
- John Barton (MGD Wealth)
- John Woodley (Fitzpatricks Private Wealth)
The speakers at the IMAP Adviser Roadshow will help champion professionalism by sharing their experiences.
Brisbane 11th May 2021
Melbourne 14th May 2021
Sydney 18th May 2021
IMAP Managed Account Awards 2021 - Submissions now open
IMAP are now accepting submissions for the 2021 Awards
Whether you are entering for the first time, and just would like to ask a question or two, please reach out for assistance with your submissions, by contacting Jenny Phimleut of the IMAP Events Team for assistance by email or phone with any questions