About InvestTech 2017
Advice and investment are in transition and technology is driving that change.
Advice and investment businesses have to determine what technology they use to:
- Produce and deliver advice
- Manage client portfolios
- Implement and administer portfolios
- Charge fees
- Report to clients
Managed accounts are at the forefront of technology change. Businesses can choose among over 50 technology suppliers with live options for the advice and investment profession running managed account portfolios.
Whether it’s the integrated options from platform providers or the specialist functionality which technology providers offer meet specific needs – technology is helping advisers and managers reshape their services.
InvestTech 2017 is the event where the advice and investment professions meet the technology providers. Who will be at InvestTech?
- Major local platforms with technology and administration
- Global technology specialists
- Global fund managers showcasing US and European capability
- Fintechs with great new capability
Who should attend?
- Advice business principals – thinking about what their business will look in 5 years
- Chief Technology officers from advice and investment businesses
- Investment teams wanting to understand how technology will change what they do
InvestTech 2017 is IMAP’s most forward looking event. If you want to understand the key drivers that will affect your business you should be there.