About the 2018 IMAP Adviser Roadshow - CPD Accredited This event is now closed
Melbourne 19 March, Brisbane 22 March, Sydney 27 March 2018
Melbourne - 8.45 - 4.30
CBA Conference Centre, Collins Sq, 727 Collins St, Docklands
Brisbane - 8.45 - 4.30pm
Royal on the Park, 152 Alice St, Brisbane
Sydney - 8.45 - 5.00pm -
Amora Hotel, Jameson St, Sydney
Sydney featured Additional sessions presented by Sam Henderson - Henderson Maxwell and Jonathon Hoyle Stanford Brown
The full day IMAP Adviser Roadshow was a specialist event for dealer principals, adviser group management teams and advisers. It focused on the practical implementation of Managed Account programs in established advisory businesses and how to make this truly effective for advisers and clients.
Who were the attendees?
Advisers and business principals – thinking about what their business will look in 5 years, investment managers, corporate and compliance staff
Early bird rates applied to 1 March 2018
2018 Adviser Roadshows in 3 cities
Managed Discretionary Accounts are the fastest growing sector in Australian Financial Services industry. Currently at $48b FUA it is growing at 22.5% p.a. Many Advisers and Adviser Firms are investigating this style of service for their business so as to:
- Increase revenues through participating more actively in investment management, and
- Improve services to their investors through more individually tailored portfolios that better support the investors’ context and lifestyle.
There are a number of challenges that need to be considered when implementing a managed accounts program into a Financial Advice practice. These include:
- how to build a private label platform
- the retirement challenge for Advisers
- what really determines profitiability in an Advice practice?
- what resources do you need to be Portfolio Manager?
- Managing the communications to clients though this stage
- Serving HNW clients – how different is it to serve this group?
Who should attend?
- AFSL business owners looking to reposition their business
- The 200+ AFSL holders who are authorized to operate MDA services
- Investment managers who want to understand how managed accounts are transforming advice
Held in Melbourne March 19 2018, Brisbane March 22 and Sydney March 27 2018